- DSL may take 10 to 15 business days to be delivered.
- The DSL modem is supplied by OnlineNW. Upon service termination, the equipment needs to be returned to OnlineNW.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify OnlineNW as soon as possible in the event that this service order needs to be canceled. The provisioning fee will still be accessed IF the order does not get canceled in time, even if service has not yet been installed.
- Someone who over the age of 18 and authorized to sign off on the installation plan must be present during the entire installation process.
- Include directionals (NE, NW, SE, SW) in your address. It is required for the ordering process and all addresses in McMinnville have one. Look up your address on google maps if you are unsure. There are near duplicate addresses in McMinnville, so it does matter. We will order to the address you provide, so be sure it is correct.
- OnlineNW will contact you to schedule an install as soon as we receive notification that the loop is delivered and ready for use. In the meantime feel free to contact us to request the status of your order.